¡Hola chicos! Welcome, and in today’s Valencia travel tips video, we will share 30 tips to save you time and money.
▶️ Want to say thanks? Buy us a churro:
⚠️ Need help Moving to Spain? Get this free 30 minute consultation with our friends at Bureaucracy.ES and get a discount by clicking on our custom link:
If you’re coming to Valencia soon, there are things that you need to know to make your visit more enjoyable. We’ve put together a list and we’ll try to share it with you as quickly as we can.
One of the liveliest cities in Europe in Valencia. Amazing, vibrant, and full of culture, art, and delicious food, it is a wonderful city. It is Spain’s third-largest city. Despite being quite modern and rapidly reinventing itself, it yet has a rural feel and a strong feeling of community. Valencia is a seaport city with a Mediterranean climate, stunning scenery, beaches, lakes, and many orange groves.
Valencia may not be everyone’s first choice of Spanish city to visit, but if you do, I promise Valencia will be in your memories forever. This Valencia travel guide includes several recommendations for places to eat, activities to do, and places to stay, as well as the finest advice for organizing your trip.
▶️ 30 essential tips for visiting Valencia:
• cheap to take the cab from 6 am to 10 pm and the minimum fare is 4 € -6 €
✳️ TAXI APP – FREENOW – Hi! Don’t miss out on 5,00 € off to get around town with FREE NOW. Simply use my voucher code q86c8jf47 to book your first trip. Download the app here:
✳️ UBER EQUIVALENT – CABIFY – Use my code pauls1742 to get 3,00 € discount in your next 3 rides riding with Cabify. Download the app here:
• cheaper to take the train (Metro lines 3 and 5)
• cheapest to take the bus – bus number 150. If you don’t hail the bus, it won’t stop for you.
• stay close to the city center – be closer to the train station to be able to easily go anywhere
• 112 – You can contact the emergency services in Spain by calling the number (112) on any telephone.
• Green cross is a pharmacy.
• Valencia tourist card
• Official time is given using the 24-hour clock, and the 12-hour clock is often used when speaking informally. When saying the date in Spanish, the day precedes the month.
• Bike lanes are everywhere and if there are no bike lanes, you bike on the street (You can’t bike where there are people)
• Yellow means stop.
• Master the Important phrases such as Buenas, Hasta luego, Tienes, cuanto cuesta, La Cuentapor favor, gracias, de nada, perdon, and so on.
• Know the different kinds of coffees and how to order them.
• Know how to order beer – Caña, Doble, Pinta, Tanque, Jarra.
• Valencian water is safe to drink (or so they say)
• Know how to order drinks – “Una copa de…”
• Tipping is not needed
• know the types of paella
• Know the feeding schedules
• Try the Menu del día
• Speaking of beer – Fast food here is fun – Fast food has beer
• Mercat central closes at 3 – Monday to Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Going topless is common on Spanish beaches – Bring sunblock with you all the time, even when you’re not at the beach.
• You can drink on the beach but only cans
• There is always something happening in Valencia, follow blogs about Valencia to get the latest events. You can also check out the tourist center
• Río Turia is free and is open 24 hours
• Watching an English movie: VOSE – meaning ‘Version Original Subtiladaen Español’
• Businesses are closed on Sundays and holidays
• Trash segregation system
• When walking, always look up – beautiful architecture – Always look down – dog poop
• There are lots of explosions – Valencians really, really love fire. And fireworks.
So, watch the video till the end and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
If you like this video, please SUBSCRIBE and don’t forget to press the bell 🔔, like, comment and share. Stay safe and Love all. 😍
▶️ If you’re ‘Moving to Spain’, join our Facebook group:
▶️My Other Videos:
• FREE (Or Cheap) Things To Do In Paris ✨:
• Trying to hold back the tears in disbelief. Can somebody pinch me please? 😍:
• Xàtiva, estamosenamorados:
• 5 Things You Need to Know Before Visiting Xàtiva in Spain:
#valenciatraveltips #EverythingIsBoffo #valenciatravelvlog #valenciatravelguide #valenciaguide #valenciaguide #valenciatravel #visitvalencia #valenciavlog #valenciatips #valencia #spain..(read more)
CHECK OUT MORE: Travel Guides
EXPLORE MORE: Travel Tips