/ / THOUGHTS
(attractions and time durations posted below for each excursion)
I visited Gothenburg for a conference where I presented a poster on behalf of my college. But, there is always time for a little sightseeing when you’re travelling with a purpose.
Want more tips on Gothenburg? Comment and let me know.
Have some tips on Gothenburg? Comment and let everyone know.
/ / WHAT TO DO IN GOTHENBURG
1) Garden Society of Gothenburg (Trädgårdsföreningen) / 2 Hours
2) Gothenburg Museum of Art / 3 Hours
3) Padaan Sightseeing Boat Tour / 50 Minutes
4) Liseberg Amusement Park / Half Day (Evening) – Full Day
5) Skansen Kronan / 1 – 3 hours
6) The Island Ferry leaving from Saltholmen / 3 hours
6A) Pit Stop at Branno / + 3 hours
7) Seafood Feast at the Fish Church or at an Upscale Restaurant
8) Styr and Stall Bike Rentals / First 30 minutes Free (After Card is Purchased)
9) West Pride Festival / June
10) Way Out West Music Festival / August
You can also check out the Opera House and the Cathedral modeled after a Viking Ship. Souvenirs shopping can be done at Nordstan Mall (the largest in Scandanavia), though I prefer TGR, a store chain that sells Swedish trinkets and toys (on the cheap).
/ / LET’S BE FRIENDS
instagram / /
twitter / /
tumblr / / jaycordelia.tumblr.com
/ / SURPRISE
Who is reading these comments? Comment “Hej” down below. (That is, hello in Swedish)
/ / SHOUT OUT TO THIS MUSIC